The magical word here is CREATE and hold yourself accountable, to have a meaningful life driven by purpose and passion. What is passion? Passion is a feeling of intense enthusiasm towards or compelling desire for someone or something. Passion can range from eager interest in or admiration for an idea, proposal, or cause; to enthusiastic enjoyment of an interest or activity; to strong attraction, excitement, or emotion towards a person, as per Wikipedia.
QUESTION YOU WILL ASK YOURSELF TO IDENTIFY YOUR PASSION
1. What am I good at?
2. What skills come to me naturally?
3. What were my childhood dreams?
4. What have me completely in the zone?
5. What give me joy effortlessly?
6. What put my brain space in relaxation mode?
7. What will still give me joy when I am financially secured?
8. What have me losing track of time?
9. Am I ignoring my ideas to fit in?
10. What conversations that ignite my passion?
11. What do I do that money is not the focus?
12. What my family and friends always compliment me on?
Whenever doubts, naysayers and fears creep in, these are the questions I generally ask myself to keep me grounded. You have to be drawn to it and even when the money is not there, you still attached to it. The motivation is a never ending process; you have to keep reminding yourself, YOU ARE THE BEST.
In concluding your passion is the stepping stone toward your purpose. This shape you to walk in a passion filled purpose driven life. Good luck on your journey identifying your PASSION.